Thursday, June 12, 2008

regrets

Life is about choices. What we do, what we don't. Whether we go left or right at a given corner, whether or not to answer the phone when you fear what happens when you do... granted those are two separate extremes of choice.

Sometimes shit in life doesn't make sense. Throwing caution to the winds is part of experiencing the best of what life has to offer. If we live life by the books all the time, we'll only live, in a way, vicariously through the standards and norms that those who have come before us have set down. I constantly question the choices I make. I'm insecure to the point where I can't help but second guess every decision that I make in my life. Something I hate more than making a choice, or, rather, making the wrong choice, is when someone makes a choice for you, and you're powerless to do anything about it.

Yes, dear reader, as a matter of fact, there is actually a point to this whole thing (suprised? me too...)

Recently a choice was made for me that I can't wholeheartedly disagree with, which is probably the worst part about this. Granted... I've said that there are multiple things that are the worst part about this. I'm pretty sure there isn't anything good.

"I called because I just need to feel you on the line... don't hang up this time..."

No comments: