Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Kind Of Green

TIme to get all philosophical agian...

It always seems like, as a race, humans are constatly incontent with one thing or another in their lives. There's always a desire to better things that honestly don't need... betterment. The feeling of content isn't one that seems to be achieved or, quite frankly, ever really wanted- everyone always has to have the "next best" thing. Is newer always better? Honestly I'd be fine with my "old" ipod or my "old" phone... if either of them were working.... I guess all im saying is (and I know, it's a cliché but) be thankful for what you've got, seriously, because theres someone else out there that would probably love to have half the things you do... like a working phone or ipod... joking, joking...

"You're not a perfect ten but, I don't hit on 19... And I don't need another kind of green to know I'm on the right side with you..."

My two cents,

Dillon

No comments: